Sunday, February 14, 2016

February: Clean Eating Plan

Well, I suppose this is truly when you begin this journey. The first true step towards a better you. This month drink more water. Specifically, your body weight divided in half is the magic number of ounces to shoot for. Without revealing too much here, I for example have a goal of 64 ounces of water a day. bottled water makes it easy the ounces are listed so I can keep track.

In turn, I also will slowly let go of the daily Diet Pepsi I consume. I'll have to find an alternative for my afternoon kick. Red Bull probably isn't the answer. Although I am no so sure lemon water is going to cut it. hmm, I suppose I need to investigate the alternatives.... Pretty good list here on Every Day Health. I think iced tea is a great alternative. At least, until I kick caffeine altogether.





No comments:

Post a Comment